"
This is a blog all about PDC darts. I am Jamie Barron and I am 18 years old from Yorkshire, England. This blog will contain posts about my experience and opinion of anything darts related as well as debates, player profiles and tournament reviews. I am writing this blog in order to share my opinions but also because I study A-Level Media and want to possibly pursue a career in journalism.

Previously at www.jambosdarts.blog.co.uk until 18/01/2015

Friday 17 January 2014

Hello! :)

Hi everyone,
Thank you very much for viewing my darts blog. This is my first ever blog and my first ever post. I wanted to write this blog for a few reasons but the main reason is in order to share my opinion with you about anything darts related and also try and change the perception of darts amongst people in society today and especially my friends who have their own view on this wonderful sport.
About me
I am 15 years old from Yorkshire, England. I have been a huge fan of darts for around the last 5 years and was lucky enough to go and see the Premier League Darts 2013 in Newcastle last year. I find it a fascinating sport and people who have never played darts do not understand the skill that it takes to get to the standard of these professionals we see in the major events. As a darts player myself, I have been playing darts for around 7 years but not very seriously. I have a darts board and try and practice most days but I often experience "double trouble" and am not even anywhere near pub standard at the moment. I only follow PDC darts as I believe that it is the best and most exciting darts organisation as it has the best entertainment and talent to offer. My favourite players are Andy Hamilton, Peter Wright and ,of course, Phil "The Power" Taylor. 
This Blog
On this blog I will discuss any darts-related news and I would love to discuss opinions with other darts fans. I will also offer match reviews, tournament reviews and player profiles. Please follow my blog and share it with anyone who might be interested and please feel free to comment on any of my posts. 
Thanks for reading.
Jambo

No comments:

Post a Comment