"
This is a blog all about PDC darts. I am Jamie Barron and I am 18 years old from Yorkshire, England. This blog will contain posts about my experience and opinion of anything darts related as well as debates, player profiles and tournament reviews. I am writing this blog in order to share my opinions but also because I study A-Level Media and want to possibly pursue a career in journalism.

Previously at www.jambosdarts.blog.co.uk until 18/01/2015

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Webcam Darts Association (WDA)

Practice makes Perfect
If you are a beginner, pub player or professional player, the WDA can help you to improve your game. Playing in the WDA is an easy, fun and challenging format for all players to practice and it allows everyone to test their game against an opponent in a competitive game. The WDA is free to join and all you need is a webcam and a darts board!
In order to register in the WDA you need to have a google account and once you have registered you can get straight onto the site. It all becomes clear when you are on the website but you also need to set up a webcam so that the darts board is clearly viewable for the other player so that the darts board is the only thing in shot. Then you can play a match against anyone from anywhere in the world to test your skills! Your stats are recorded and your game is analysed. This means you can choose opponents who play at a similar level to you based on their averages.
I personally only played my first game in the WDA and I have loved it so much that I have played 9 games in 4 days but have only won 1! It's fair to say that I have a long, long way to go before I am winning competitions but the more I practice, the better I get. As well as playing individual matches in the WDA, you can take part in competitions including the Equalizer (Best of 9 legs) and Ladder (Best of 10 legs).
So, get yourself signed up to the WDA and see how you fare against other darts players from around the world. Good Luck! :)
https://www.webcamdarts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment