"
This is a blog all about PDC darts. I am Jamie Barron and I am 18 years old from Yorkshire, England. This blog will contain posts about my experience and opinion of anything darts related as well as debates, player profiles and tournament reviews. I am writing this blog in order to share my opinions but also because I study A-Level Media and want to possibly pursue a career in journalism.

Previously at www.jambosdarts.blog.co.uk until 18/01/2015

Monday 14 April 2014

Dartoid's World

New Columnist at Dartoid's World
I am delighted to say that I have been offered a place at http://dartoidsworld.net to be a new darts columnist! Dartoid's World is the most widely read darts column in the world and I am grateful that Dartoid has been reading my blog and offered me a place. I will still try and carry on writing this blog as well but please read my new column at Dartoid's World! Thank you to everyone for your support and I need your support more than ever as I undertake this new position.

No comments:

Post a Comment