"
This is a blog all about PDC darts. I am Jamie Barron and I am 18 years old from Yorkshire, England. This blog will contain posts about my experience and opinion of anything darts related as well as debates, player profiles and tournament reviews. I am writing this blog in order to share my opinions but also because I study A-Level Media and want to possibly pursue a career in journalism.

Previously at www.jambosdarts.blog.co.uk until 18/01/2015

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Premier League Final

Maybe I shouldn't take up a career as a predictor!
I was proven wrong in all 3 matches on Finals Night as it became an all Dutch Final as Raymond Van Barneveld and Michael Van Gerwen won their respective semi-finals. In the final Van Barneveld managed to win his first ever Premier League title by defeating the reigning champion 10:6. Congratulations to Raymond Van Barneveld. 
P.S. Sorry for the extremely short post and for the delay, exams have really heated up lately and it might be a while before my next post but from the summer onwards, you can look forward to some more great darts tournaments and some raving reviews! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment