"
This is a blog all about PDC darts. I am Jamie Barron and I am 18 years old from Yorkshire, England. This blog will contain posts about my experience and opinion of anything darts related as well as debates, player profiles and tournament reviews. I am writing this blog in order to share my opinions but also because I study A-Level Media and want to possibly pursue a career in journalism.

Previously at www.jambosdarts.blog.co.uk until 18/01/2015

Saturday 17 January 2015

1 Year Anniversary!

1 year ago today was the day I started this blog and I wanted to say thank you for all your support. Last night I reached 20,000 page views on this blog and that is double my aim for the year! I appreciate and save all of your comments and praise and I never believed 1 year ago that I would still be writing this blog with 4 other websites sharing my articles. I hope to continue writing this blog for the foreseeable future. Thank You. 
Coming Soon on Jambos Darts Blog
My View on The Premier League Line Up
*This blog will also be moving to Blogger in the near future*

No comments:

Post a Comment