"
This is a blog all about PDC darts. I am Jamie Barron and I am 18 years old from Yorkshire, England. This blog will contain posts about my experience and opinion of anything darts related as well as debates, player profiles and tournament reviews. I am writing this blog in order to share my opinions but also because I study A-Level Media and want to possibly pursue a career in journalism.

Previously at www.jambosdarts.blog.co.uk until 18/01/2015

Sunday 18 January 2015

Welcome to Blogger!

It is with great pleasure that I can finally share with you my new blog website. After hours of work and market research, I have decided to permanently move my blog to this new page. For anyone unaware, I currently write www.jambosdarts.blog.co.uk but as of today (18/01/2015), my blog has moved to this new site (www.jambosdarts.blogspot.co.uk)

I began writing this blog just over a year ago and in that time my blog has grown, culminating in over 20,000 views. Therefore, I was hesitant to move my site incase I lost my regular readers but I felt I had to keep trying to improve the blog and the next step was to improve its layout.

There is many reasons why I have chosen to move to Blogger. These include that: it gives me more control over layout and fonts; it allows me to understand my readers better and it allows me to upload photos and videos to my posts. I have added all my blog articles over to this new page but I am not going to edit them or add images to old posts. In the future you can look forward to more images to support my writing.

I have worked hard creating this new layout but design has never been my strong point so I would really appreciate your comments on the layout, colours, fonts etc, plus anything else you think would be helpful on my blog. Notable additions include the links in my description; the translate tool down the right hand side; the button to follow me on Twitter and the poll.  

I would like to thank you for your support over the last year and if you want to continue subscribing to my blog or start subscribing, please enter your email address in the subscribe box on the right hand side. I have not had any professional help creating this new page and all my articles are solely mine, without the help of a proof reader. This is what makes any feedback so valuable to me so please contact me on Twitter or via my email (jambosdarts@gmail.com) if you have any comments about my work.

Thank you very much

Coming Soon to Jambo's Darts Blog
My View on The Premier League Line Up 2015
The Definitive Darts Coaching Manual (David Kirby) -  Review

No comments:

Post a Comment